Diving In
I held out as long as I could. I've long avoided involving myself in the world of MySpace, Facebook, etc. but after being introduced to the wonderful world of blogging, I give up. I'm diving in. I have attempted to resist, but the more I catch myself subconsciously brainstorming ideas for postings, and telling my hubby, "If I had a blog, I would SO put this on it!", I realize it's time. So, here I am & we'll see how this goes. :-)
3 comments:
You go, girl! :) Love you!
Look at me! I'm all up in your blog! I'm typin' silly words! Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Now go check this out, teacher lady. :) http://www.livescience.com/environment/top-10-new-species.html
lurve, Yma!
Ha ha! Thanks for the comments. I especially love the silly words. Also I checked out the link - those are fome funky little critters...very interesting.
Love ya!
-Roo
Post a Comment