Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to the world, Precious One!

Jackson William Moran arrived on Labor Day 9-6-10 at 7:49pm.
Baby Jack weighed in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce & 19 & a half inches long.
We are now home sweet home and everyone is doing well. Thank you for all the prayers and support!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so excited for you guys I can hardly contain it! I can not wait to meet the little guy so you'll have to let me know when you're ready for me to drop off your present. You deserve all the happiness in the world, I'm so thrilled that you guys have this little one in your lives!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Tell your Mommy and Daddy I'll bring over some food soon. We love you!

CowtownCrafter said...

He is so cute! Congrats and I'm so happy for both of you!