This week I am 17 weeks along & I was supposed to have an appointment this Wednesday, but...I got sick with a sinus infection last week, so I ended up going in early for that. It actually worked well because they went ahead & did my 17 wk checkup & blood tests, etc. and we got to schedule the sonogram for May 4th to find out if our little spud is a girl or boy! I can't wait!!
Other than that, I've been feeling the baby moving since Thursday night! It's kind of a weird sensation, but pretty cool at the same time. Also, I finally got around to getting a pic of me with the baby bump, so here ya go...

Finally, here's a pic of the new WillowTree John got me! I love it & I am so thankful for my thoughtful husband who has pretty much spoiled me rotten thoughout this pregnancy! :)

That's it for now! :)
3 comments:
I know you must be excited to find out what Baby Moran will be. I love the baby bump picture:)
Awwww, you're a precious preggo! Congrats, Mama!
Congrats Katie! I'm so happy for you and John! It's a pretty exciting experience, but i'm finding it flies by fast! May 4th is so close!
Post a Comment