We had tons of fun Saturday night celebrating John's b-day. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
First, here are the pictures of the front door I promised (Thanks for the decor, Neecy Mama!):
A funny addition showed up on Saturday morning (have you guys had the politicians stopping by the last couple weeks?):
I hope he enjoyed the decorations as much as we did. Anyway, here is what we did Saturday night:

That's right, we were rockin' out to Singstar - The 80's!! It was totally radical!
4 comments:
Hilarious! Can I get the cute ones of R? We had so much fun. Let's do it again ASAP!
Looks like ya'll had a wonderful weekend! Happy B-Day John!
Ok Katie...I think one of those pictures might just reveal a side of you I've NEVER seen! Looks like fun. Happy Birthday to John!
I think John looks really cool-looking in that picture! :c) Love that you had a good party...but love even more the Chris Tucker addition to your door.
Post a Comment